Porcelain Veneers - Holbrook, MA | Scituate, MA
Smile Makeovers in Just Two Appointments
If your teeth are chipped, cracked, discolored or misshapen, it can be hard to find anything to smile about. Porcelain veneers give you the smile you want with only three dental office visits.
- At your first visit, a consultation, Dr. Teresa Salem will take the time to get to know you and your goals for your teeth. Together, you can plan a veneer treatment that will correct damage and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- At your second appointment, Dr. Salem can prep your teeth for the veneers and take final molds and measurements.
- At your final appointment, she’ll fit the veneers to your teeth and you’ll leave the office smiling. Three simple appointments in your Holbrook dentist office gives you a new smile.
Veneers bring the benefits of smile design to people who aren’t ready for extensive work on their teeth. You can design a veneer for a single problem tooth, or for your entire smile. The process remains the same no matter how many teeth you plan to treat.
Why Choose Us for Porcelain Veneers?
- Custom-made for every patient
- Able to enhance just one tooth or an entire smile
- Procedure completed in just two quick appointments
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are a permanent solution to discolored, damaged, or misshapen teeth. These thin, porcelain shells attach to the front of your teeth, giving you the look you’ve always wanted. The material looks and feels like your natural teeth. It’s strong, stain resistant, and lasts 5-10 years. If you’ve previously damaged a tooth, a veneer can prevent further injury. They’re a less-invasive, non-orthodontic way to get the smile you want in a relatively short time.
If you grind your teeth, have weak teeth, or have active tooth or gum infections, you may not be a good candidate for veneers. However, most patients find that veneers leave them happy and smiling. Could veneers give you the smile you want? Schedule an appointment today!