Emergency Dentistry - Holbrook, MA | Scituate, MA
In Dental Pain? Call Us for Urgent Care!
Dental emergencies, just like any other, require immediate attention in order to prevent a pressing problem from becoming much worse. If you’re dealing with a broken, knocked out, or extremely painful tooth, the best thing you can do is give Pearl Dental Associates a call. We always make emergency patients a priority, and we can even schedule same-day appointments so that people can get what they need as quickly as possible. When you need dental care NOW, give us a call, and we’ll be ready to help right away.
Why Choose Us for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-day appointments available for emergency patients
- State-of-the-art technology for faster and higher-quality care
- Highly-skilled team with decades of experience
Dental Accidents & Facial Trauma
Has one of your teeth been fractured, dislodged, or completely knocked out? After you give us a call, be sure to take the following steps to give us the best chance of saving your tooth:
- Try to recover as much of the tooth as possible.
- Gently rinse it with warm water, but don’t wipe or dry it off!
- Try to place the tooth back into its socket until you can see us.
- If this isn’t possible, put the tooth in a container of milk or saltwater. It must remain wet to keep it viable!
- The sooner you can see us after the initial accident, the better, as most knocked out teeth can only be replanted within an hour or two.
Dental Emergencies Due to Oral Care Neglect
Has that minor toothache you’ve been ignoring turned into a major pain? Here’s how you can find relief:
- First, try rinsing and flossing around the tooth to dislodge anything that might be stuck next to it—like a piece of food—and causing the pain.
- If this doesn’t help, give Pearl Dental Associates a call.
- A cold compress placed on the face or an OTC pain-reliever can help with any discomfort until you’re able to reach our office.
Unparalleled Experience & Qualifications
Pearl Dental Associates is extremely fortunate to have a team of six dentists distributed between two locations, each with years of real-world experience handling dental emergencies. That means, whatever your situation might be, you can trust that you’re being treated by a team that has helped countless patients in the same predicament. Having multiple doctors on staff also means they can easily coordinate with each other to help patients get what they need in the most efficient and effective way possible.